Search
November 23, 2014
GO
Financial Quotes
" To suppose as we all suppose, that we could be rich and not behave as the rich behave, is like supposing that we could drink all day and stay sober. "

Logan Pearsall Smith

Banks in

Banca Generali is a bank dedicated to managing their clients’ investments; they respond to their requests and assist in the choice of solutions deemed most consistent with their financial profile and the needs of each security and investment. They operate through a network of qualified financial planners, who put serving customers innovative, reliable and transparent, submitted after a careful analysis and customized through the use of sophisticated tools for financial information. They are close to customers in the area, with their bank branches and offices of financial advisers are widely scattered in major Italian cities, they support them in operational requirements with the contact center telephone and online platform, tools that allow them to access their accounts anywhere at any time. They are part of the Generali Group, one of the top insurance groups in Europe, synonymous with strength, reliability and practicality. The same values that they put every day to provide their customers.
General Informations
HQ Address: Via Machiavelli 4, Trieste, Italy
Postal Address:: Corso Cavour 5/A, 34132 Trieste, Italy
Opening Times: N/A
Phone: 800 155 155; +39(0) 514994155
Fax: +39(0) 2/ 69462307
Web: Banca Generali
E-mail: info@bancagenerali.it
SWIFT: BGENIT2T PAN: N/A BANK SORT CODE: N/A
Branches: 213 Founded: 1998
History

Banca Generali was founded in 1998 as an on-line bank, but rapidly develops into a banking center through two successive stages of growth. The first phase sees the Bank as a general point of aggregation of the distribution networks of the Generali Group and acquired external realities, then the project is completed with the creation of a center of wealth management, through the establishment of new management company. In 2000, the incorporation of Prime Consult Sim kicks off the establishment of a banking center with an integrated network of financial advisors in 2001 and the process continues with the inclusion of the networks and Ina Altinia Sim Sim, which in 2003 combine into a single distribution network under the brand name of Banca Generali. The 2003 is also the year when the network acquired the Bank of Spring and it is started Simgenia Sim for the garrison of the business through the financial agents of the companies of the Generali Group. The 2005 and 2006 held to inaugurate the launch of the wealth management center with BG and BG Sgr Trust and completes the set-up distribution with the acquisition of Banca BSI Italy. The 2005 and 2006 held to inaugurate the launch of the wealth management center with BG and BG Sgr Trust and completes the set-up distribution with the acquisition of Banca BSI Italy. In 2006 he joined General Bank’s list of the Italian Stock Exchange. Since January 2007, the Private Banking division of Bank of Italy Banca BSI Generali merges with creating a new private banking center. In 2008 the Bank acquired BSI Italy Italy Banca del Gottardo, which merges with Banca BSI Italy from 1 January 2009. In 2009, the General Bank sells controlling stake in Assicurazioni Generali SpA to Simgenia Sim SpA Also in the same year, General Fund Management SA was founded, the factory of asset management products for the Generali Group in Europe, held 51% Banca Generali and the remaining 49% of the Generali Group. Following the merger of Banca BSI Banca Generali SpA in Italy, has been operational since January 2010 Banca Generali Private Banking division of Banca Generali SpA dedicated to private customers.
©BanksPedia
23/11/2014.
Tweet RSS