Country Club Bank's primary goal has always been to deliver a high level of personal service to each and every customer. Their commitment remains strong to the same core values and practices that have helped them serve the Kansas City metropolitan area for more than a half-century. They maintain a staff of knowledgeable bankers who are ready, willing and able to provide high-tech solutions. They also operate in a family environment that benefits associates and customers alike. For example, an important part of the Country Club Bank difference is the emphasis on local decision-making. Their customers can expect timely answers from people they can relate to person-to-person. They recognize their responsibility to support the local community and embrace opportunities to care for those beyond our boundaries, when necessary. Country Club Bank has always been an innovator: One of the first banks in the city to offer computer banking and install video tellers; Chosen as the bank of deposit for Ronald Reagan's 1976 Presidential Campaign; Named one of select few dealer banks to four major federal agency selling groups. Country Club Bank has nine full-service financial centers and also provides financial services to five retirement centers.
HQ Address: 414 Nichols Road, 64112, Kansas, MO, USA
Postal Address:: PO Box 410889, Kansas City, MO 64141, USA
Country Club Bank was formed in 1953. The bank opened under the name Ward Parkway Bank at 4727 Wyandotte, with Bing Crosby as one of the bank's early investors. When Ward Parkway Shopping Center was complete in 1963, the bank decided to take another name to avoid confusion. Since that time the tower has come to symbolize the bank's reputation for stability and excellence in customer service. Because Norbank was chartered in Missouri in 1905 and holds one of the oldest surviving charters in the state, the application requests that Country Club Bank assume the earlier charter. Originally chartered in Missouri in 1953, Country Club Bank changed its charter in 1995 to a national charter headquartered in
Kansas, to become one of the first interstate banks in Kansas City with branches in both Missouri and